ZINCOX-12 EDTA Zinc EDTA Chelated is 100% chelated with zinc metal. It is used as a fertilizer to overcome zinc deficiency in plants and for those plants which need zinc for their normal growth, growth, and higher yield.
- Zincox-12 EDTA is used to control the symptoms of zinc deficiency.
- Small leaves of apple.
- Cockoo peeled leaf.
- Cotton, apple and rubber rosette.
- White bud of maize.
- Oxen deficiency in tomato
- For spraying on leaves: 100 – 150 gm Zincox-12 EDTA, dissolve in 150 – 200 liters of water and spray both sides of leaves. Do not spray from 11 am to 3 am because Zincox-12 EDTA is sensitive to sunlight. A small amount of moisture agent should be added to the surface of the leaf to ensure uniform distribution of the solution.
- For soil use : 500gm Zincox-12 EDTA mix with 10 kg dry soil and sprinkle this mixture in one-acre area. The time of sowing and transplanting time for paddy is the best.
- Crops: In paddy, sugarcane, maize, wheat, cotton, potato, vegetables, mango, banana, guava, tea, coffee, flowers, medicinal plants, all kinds of pulses and oilseed crops, etc.