Technical Name:Novaluron 10 % EC
- Excellent Bio efficacy
- After ingestion, larvae stop feeding after2-3 hours and dies in 2-3 days.
- Effective against the pest population, which has developed resistance against commonly used insecticides.
- Long duration control
- Significant increase in quality aspects of produce.
- Early crop maturity by 8-10 days in cabbage/cauliflower and 10-12 days in cotton and uniform bolls opening.
- Very safe to natural enemies, hence suitable for Integrated Pest Management
Mode of Action
Rimon is novel benzoyl phenyl urea compound acting on larvae of various insects, by inhibiting chitin formation, thereby causing abnormal endocuticular deposition and abortive moulting