Nano Urea is cost-effective and required in low quantities. The most critical benefit of using Nano Urea for agriculture is its minimal impact on the environment. This will result in reducing the release of greenhouse gasses and improve the quality of air and water.
IFFCO Nano Urea is the only Nano fertilizer approved by the Government of India and included in the Fertilizer Control Order (FCO).
- It is developed and Patented by IFFCO.
- Application of 1 bottle of Nano Urea can effectively replace at least 1 bag of Urea.
- It has been tested on more than 90 crops across 11,000 locations in collaboration with ICAR- KVKs, Research Institutes, State Agriculture Universities and progressive farmers of India.
- When sprayed on leaves, Nano Urea easily enters through stomata and other openings and is assimilated by the plant cells. It is easily distributed through the phloem from source to sink inside the plant as per its need. Unutilized nitrogen is stored in the plant vacuole and is slowly released for proper growth and development of the plant.
- Small size (20-50 nm) of Nano Urea increases its availability to crop by more than 80%.