Technical Name: Pyrazosulfuron Ethyl 10% WP
Mode of Action:
Killog it is a pre-emergent selective herbicide for Paddy and excellent control of Sedges and Broad Leaf weed & fairly good control of grasses in Paddy. The active ingredient of Killog is absorbed by the roots and leaves and translocated to meristems.
- Low dose - herbicide - hence favorable for environmental and toxicological profile.
-Broad Spectrum of weed Control - excellent control of Sedges and Broad Leaf weed & fairly good control of grasses in Paddy.
- Application Segments - Direct Sown Paddy (DSR), Nursery & Transplanted Paddy.
- Application flexibility - can be used in nursery and main field crop as spray or broadcast.
- Suitable for most of the crop rotation systems.
- No adverse effect on physico chemical properties and microbial activities in the soil
Time of Application:
0-3 days after sowing/ transplanting or Spray should be given before emergence of weeds