Mode of Action:
- Systemic : Absorbed by the plant and translocated in the system.
- Preventive : Prevents disease infection and lesion formation.
- Curative : Roko is very effective in controlling number of fungal diseases. Roko shows very good curative effect against - - Scab on Apple & Anthracnose on Grapes.
- Roko is broad spectrum systemic fungicide and has unique combination of Preventive, Curative and Systemic fungicidal properties.
- Perfect solution for Anthracnose, Cercospora leaf spot, Powdery mildew, Venturia scab, Sclerotinia Rot, Botritis and Fusarium wilt.
- Enhanced Phytotonic & antifungal effect due to S atom.
- Green: No skin/ eye irritation and low mammalian toxicity.
- Quick and uniformly dissolves in water.
Method of Application:
- Seed Treatment : @ 2 to 3 gm/kg of Seeds.
- Seedling Dip : Dip the seedlings in Roko suspension @ 1 - 1.5 g/lit. of Water.
- Soil Drench : Drench the soil with Roko @ 2 - 4 g/lit of water (Flower beds/Nurseries).
- PHT : Dipping or spraying @ 0.5 g/lit of water and drying under the shade.