- Gaucho is an improved, user-friendly seed treatment formulation containing the systemic insecticide Imidacloprid.
Mode of Action:
Imidacloprid is antagonist to the nicotinic acetyl choline receptor in the central nervous system. It disturbs the proper signal transmission system leading to excitation of nerve cell. Consequently a disorder of the nervous system occurs leading finally to the death of the treated insect.
- The targeted application of Gaucho, through seed treatment, reduces the contamination of environment in unprecedented way
- User friendly seed treatment formulation
- Since it gives protection to crop from sucking pests for initial 30- 40 days the sprays are not required which helps in augmentation of natural enemies. Thus ideally suited for IPM
- Gaucho does not get washed away by rain
- Application results in better crop emergence and vigorous growth
- Economical due to longer duration of pest control