Technical Name; Emamectin Benzoate 5% SG
- The active ingredient penetrates leaf tissues and form a toxic reservoir within the treated leaves
- This toxic reservoir provides excellent residual activity against foliage feeding caterpillar
- Gives simultaneous control on Heliothis and Spodoptera
- The rain-fastness action prevents the washing away of the product from the leaf surface even if it rains 4 hours after the application
- It is safer for beneficial insects like predators and parasites
Mode of Action
It acts on chloride channel activation which causes the elimination of signal transmission and paralyzed insects’ muscles which stop feeding just 2 hours after ingestion and death occurs in 48 to 72 hours.