Technical Name: Dinotefuran 20% SG
- A unique chemical structure: New furanicotinyl insecticide containing Dinotefuran 20% SG tetrahydrofuryl group, which makes token chemically unique among neonicotinoids.
- Quick knockdown action
- Highly systemic: readily absorbed and translocated into plants.
- Exhibit excellent translaminar action
- Rain fastness: works very well even after rainfall at 3 hours after application
- Longer duration of control: Protects crop from insects for a longer period.
- Broad spectrum: Dinotefuran is registered in more than 58 crops globally.
Mode of Action:
Token acts through contact and ingestion and result in cessation of feeding within several hours of contact and death shortly after.