Total Sulphur (as S) % by weight minimum - 90
- Good source of Sulphur.
- Easy in application.
- Valid and farmers affordable/friendly price.
- Useful for all crops specially for oilseeds & legume crops.
- It increases production and quality of the crop produce.
- It increases oil content in oilseed crops.
- It ensure availability of Sulphur to the crops for a longer period.
Uses and doses:
- It can be use by soil application at the time sowing or at first irrigation.
- Application doses in general for cereals @ 8-10 kg/ Acre; in Potato, Pulses /Legumes, Oilseeds, Onion, vegetables @ 12-15 Kg/Acre; In fruit Crops @ 10-12 Kg /Acre.
- However, dose of application is depends on crop as well recommendation as per Soil Test Report.
- Application can be made through Broadcasting / Band / Line / spot application ets.
- Time of application: As per recommendation in crops, It can be applied at the time of land preparation, sowing of seeds, puddling, transplanting etc