Technical Name: Propaquizafop 10% EC
Mode of Action:
Its is a systemic selective post emergence herbicide, Society gets systematically translocated to plant meristems
- High content Of surfactant : NO need for external surfactant.
- Wide spectrum of use : Provides an excellent control of annual & perennial grasses.
- Fast activity : Quick rain fastness and enhanced fast activity on target weeds.
- Low application rate: Low application rate for controlling annual grasses.
- Broad window of application: Society can be applied at 15 to 25 days of crop stage, depending on crop and weed emergence.
- No Risk to next crop: Society is perfectly safe for next season crop.
- Safe to environment: LOW leaching. NO soil residue.
Time of Application: Post emergence herbicide.