Mode of Action
Shaolin acts on nervous system through contact & ingestion resulting in the cessation of feeding within few hours and death shortly after due to paralysis. Shaolin acts as an agonist of insect nicotinic acetylcholine receptors
- Gives a Quick Knock Down effect
- Highly effective against resistant Brown Plant Hopper
- Highly systemic and Translaminar in action
- Protection is not lost if it rains 3 hours after application
- Protects crops from insects for a longer duration
Time Of Application
First application at the time of Economic Threshold level (ETL) 10 – 15 Nymphs / Adults per paddy Hill in Brown Plant Hopper prone area.
It is compatible with commonly used pesticides currently used in India. But It is advisable to conduct a physical compatibility test before they are used in combination with other molecules.