- Quantis, enhances plant performance and decreases crop loss due to abiotic stress.
- Quantis is a biostimulant containing organic carbon, amino acid as well as micronutrients.
- Quantis enhances plant performance and reduces yield loss caused by abiotic stress conditions.
- The best moments to apply Quantis are before or during physiological phases (e.g. flowering) and suboptimal environment conditions (e.g. drought). Quantis is recommended for Soybean, Cotton, Rice, Wheat, Sugarcane, Apple, Tea and Blackgram.
What makes Quantis unique:
• Maintains photosynthetic activity
• Delays senescence
• Minimizes adverse effects from abiotic stresses (drought and heat)
• Improves yield
Quantis is most suitable for foliar application. The number of applications & timings depends on the crop. However, application at the time of flowering, fruit setting, ripening are the most important.