- Mitlar - E is Emamectin Benzoate 1.9 % EC formulation. It belongs to ivermectin family. It is broad spectrum, highly effective and low toxic insecticide, It has stomach action on the larvae when ingested by it.
- Affected larvae becomes paralyzed and stops feeding shortly after exposure and subsequently dies after 72 hours.
• Emamectin is widely used in controlling lepidoptera pests.
• Wide Pest control spectrum.
• Highly effective, low poisonous and environmentl frendly, insecticide. It can be degraded in the earth quickly and does not accumulate.
• It helps to control Lepidoptera, Diptera, Homoptera, Thysanoptera, Coleoptera.
• It controls all Mites, Cotton bollworms, Leaf folder and Hispa in paddy, Green semilooper & Pod Borer.
For Foliar spray: 1-1.5 ml/litre of water.
Cotton, Soyabean, Chickpea , Chilli & Tomato.