Product Description :
- Green label herbicide (Bispyribac sodium 10% SC) is a new generation selective herbicide that belongs to the pyrimidinyl carboxy group.
- Green Label IIL is highly recommended for Paddy (rice) crop weed eradication.
- IIL Green Label effectively controls most weeds species in the rice crop.
- Green label herbicide controls grasses, sedges, and broad-leaf weeds in both nurseries and the main field.
- IIL Green Label (Bispyribac sodium 10% SC) absorbs through foliage and roots and inhibits the branched amino acid synthesis, thereby killing the weeds in the paddy field.
- Green label herbicide (Bispyribac sodium 10% SC) has a wide window of application time and can be used in early post-emergent time.
- IIL Green Label is a novel herbicide, and it only requires a low dose to eradicate unwanted weeds in Rice crops.
- Green label gives rice growers excellent satisfaction because it eradicates most of the weeds from the main field and maintains weed-free throughout the entire main crop cycle.
Target Weeds: Barnyard grass (Echinochloa spp.), jungle rice(Echinochloa spp.)Saramolla grass, rice sedge, rice flatsedge, grasslike fimbry, false daisy, Water Primrose, pickerelweed, alligator weed, goose weed.
Composition: Bispyribac sodium 10% SC
Recommended crops: Nurseries, Transplanted rice, Direct Seeded Rice
Recommended Dosage: 150ml/ acre.