Technical Name:Thiamethoxam 25% WG
- It is a broad-spectrum neonicotinoid having systemic activity.
- It has long residual control
- It has excellent systemic activity.
- Click rapidly penetrates in the leaf surface
- It exhibits excellent translaminar movement in plant tissues
- It has excellent mammalian and environment safety profile and is well suited for use in IPM
Mode of Action:
Click works on the central nervous system, thus disturbing the proper system signal transmission with following excitation of nerve cell and consequently a disorder of the nervous system leading to death of the targeted insect.